Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who Have X Box? But Can't Play It?

Red Ring of Death




Sending your Xbox to microsoft won't solve anything

bullet
You will have your console up and running within 1 hour
bullet
Easy to follow step by step instructions
bullet
Actual customer support
bullet
Instant Delivery - Don't waste any more time. Fix your console today!
bullet
Multiple repair solutions
bullet
Money Back Guarantee - Not satisfied? Get a full refund
bullet
No Special tools or Skills required




Here the testimonial


"Let me start by saying I'm not one to jump into things. However, I knew once I called Microsoft and they told me it was going to be $140 + shipping to have my console repaired, I immediately began looking for other options. I contacted a couple of independent companies about repair but the cheapest I could find would still be almost $100. I then remembered reading in one of my gaming magazines about a company selling a repair guide. So I went on google and found you guys. Read over the sales page and decided why not? If it doesn't work I can request a refund. Well needless to say, that evening my Xbox 360 was running like new. It seems a little quieter now too.

Thanks for your great guide!"

Kyle Lanzendorfer

"Amazing guide. This was the third guide I had purchased to fix my son's console. Needless to say, the first 2 didn't do what they promised. I wish I would of saved myself the headache and went with you guys first. Thanks again!"

Thomas C.

"Hallelujah! My Xbox 360 that has been sitting in my closest collecting dust is alive again! I can't believe all Microsoft did was....*censored*....just to cut costs a little bit. I bet they don't have the same R&D after that mistake. Anyways, thanks again guys, you are my savior!"

Lisa Levy

I wanted to say Thanks! The repair instructions worked flawlessly! It took a little more than 1 hour, but we did not rush it either. My son is thrilled, he gets to start playing again tonight!

Eric Spangler
Copyright 2009 XboxRepairKit.com
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Want One From The List Below 

No comments:

Post a Comment